From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Eva Green

I stumbled upon this site http://www.date-with-yamazaki-mami.com/about/.

The guy wants to date a japanese model.It got me thinking. It got me thinking big. I need a burning desire for my dating life. I am content with what I can achieve now but I need to demand more from myself. I will never become better if I settle down. I need to start desiring a woman out of reach! Not entirely out of reach, because if I develop what is needed to meet and attract her I will get her!I feel this is a turning point. I have learned how to eliminate fear. But after that there is nothing left. No motivation. Why would I want to approach her?

Here's why:
http://www.vegards007.com/Skuespillere/Bond-Piker/Eva_Green/Eva%20Green.jpg
Eva Green, I'm gonna date her, and fuck her, no joke.


-- What I need to do?
Train on other girls. My goal for today is eliminate any feelings that I have with using girls in this way.