From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, April 20, 2007

Crown chakra

I went out and I think for 80% of the day I was focusing on the crown of
my head. Tapping into this source. I went out with the intention to do
20 hi's to girls. I did 0. I meditated on this problem for nearly an
hour. I was resolving chakras the whole time. What I realized is that I
don't have to say it, I might as well look at the girl and get into the
state of mind as if I was going to sy Hi. And this was nearly equally
hard. But I managed to do it. And it really is tricky, I see now that it
doesn't matter if I say the Hi. The thing that matters is what is going
inside my head. My head must be crystal clear. Because saying Hi to a
girl must be as easy as farting.


----------


To-Do:
Prometheus Rising:
"1. If all you can know is your own brain programs operating,the whole universe you experience is inside your head. Try tohold onto that model for at least an hour. Note how often yourelapse into feeling the universe as outside you."