From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thought is your enemy

The whole week I have been grounding myself into Rions theory. I went to a toastmasters meeting and I just felt nothing. There was nothing there. I decided not to think about anything because of my recent realization that all thought is enemy. It works, not thinking. I approached two dudes. I just needed second thoughts to reassure myself about the intention. No mental battles at all.


------------------------


ijji:"
3: I pluck weed in my garden. I water the flowers.
4: I pluck weed. I pluck some more weed. I pluck even more weed.
5: I pluck some weed. *Pause to think*.. I water the flowers."
Flow comes from PREDETERMINING what you want and will do to get it. Thinking: yes I want that girl will guarantee flow of action. This is so fucken important that I don't even feel like writing more.


------------------------------------------------------

Counterparts - the need managment system (more later)

Don't think is the solution because need creates thought. If there are no needs there are no thoughts. If there are no thoughts you're natural and unlimited.