From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The meta-programmer

I've had one of the most profound realizations ever yesterday. I was reading Prometheus Rising, the chapter about meta-programming. It all just fell into place. I realized what I am, what my brain is, what self and why I won't ever really know what I AM.

Just pinpointing for remembering:
- consciousness shifts from one brain circuit to another, it is not fixed, it is a plastic form which blends into different part of the brain/body.
- brain circuits are somehow connected to chakras
- focusing on a chakras makes you go into the brain circuit (this is how you solve problems or go into a higher state of being, forehead chakra).
By going I mean the mirror of the brain shifts to focus on that part of the brain. That mirror is you. When you look into that part, the brain can fix itself. Exactly as PJE described months ago. Consciousness is like a flashlight in a dark attic. It is a tool of the brain to perform surgery on itself. I've been walking in the clouds for the whole day. This is really ground-breaking. And focusing on the chakras fucken works!!!