From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Transformation

After writing the last post I went and deeply investigated what ACCEPTING and IDENTIFYING means. I used my recent knowledge of the shifting consciousness and really identified with the problem. I imagine apporaching a girl, I identified with the voice. This time I think I really did it good. I feel I got rid of the "default no".

I had some major dreams last night. One dream after another with sexual themes. Me interacting with sexy girls. It feels great. I remember I was going this kind of transformation last year. Dreams are a sign that other parts of you are being integrated in what you want and know.

I saw nice blonde girl through the window today. I thought I was gonna jump out and grab her. Never felt like this, as if I was not thinking, just an animal living there in me. No. I AM THAT ANIMAL.