From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Madagaskar

I'm getting into some unbelievable insights about the nature of the human kind. Rion Williams has opened my eyes. The natural, indpendent and social character is just it. It explains all. I finally deeply understand why we are animals. Not only is this knowledge it is something that is getting into the core of my being. I watched Madagaskar. The animals in the beginning are WE as people living in a society. We are domesticated. All approach anxiety comes from living in the social matrix. When you follow your instincts all falls down, it is the only condition in which you can attract a woman. When you PUA and do generally Mystery Method stuff it is another method layered on top of the social matrix, backward engineered. It is not real and that is why it will always feel bad for you and for the women. Natural is the way to go. Now it is not easy to connect to that natural being. Rion says that all you have to do is just understand this. I believe this is true but I also believe it is a biological/hormonal thing.

Fasting can uncover your instincts.
Not masturbating will unleash the beast within you.
Lifting weights will turn you into the lion king.
Be around desirable women will force you to be alpha.


So what I'm doing now is totally dropping independent character development (no more memorizing comedy lines). I have to totally focus on my natural self. Once that is unleashed I can develop other traits which will become 10000 better after being grounded in the natural.

I'm trying out Killswitches technique to react only after counting 1-2. This is hard, I can't remember to do it.

FOCUS MAN!!! COUNT TO TWO, THEN AND ONLY THEN RESPOND!!!


-----------------


Rion Williams:
"When I go into and the establishment, a restaurant or a nightclub, I automaticallythink to myself that this is my reality and I am here now. I extend my mental energy out into the room, covering all corners in every inch of the room that I am in."