From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blue panties

Confidence from the speech doesn't do anything. It gis me confidence for performing in front of groups of people and generally it gives me a knowledge that I'm funny. It's a really good thing. However for street approaches it does nothing. I was really relaxed and peacefull when I got out of home. But then I saw this girl, she had these blue panties outside, so high nearly to her belly. It was there for purpose. I looked at them and then in her eyes and she giggled. Then I pretended I'm not interested and she looked at me and looked back. And eventually I lost it. I knew there was something sexual going on but I got into my routine, my loop, my pattern and it was lost. That made my day and I got downhill from there.
One thing I learned: there is a purpose and hidden purpose. My purpose for today was to go and do 6 approaches. But my underlying purpose was to go read a book and that's all. It was there the entire day in the back of my head. So that was what I did. I must leave no options for my brain. Dedication means dedication.
INTENTON
DEDICATION
PERSONALITY
3 SECOND RULE
I'll apply this tommorrow and also use two mind hacks to get things done called TO-DONE and TIME CONSTRAINT and do the same tommorrow.