From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I want

I was training being around attractive women today. It went fairly well. I walked past or looked at them during the day. I made something I never did before, I looked at a girl and then... I started genuinly looking at her because I was interested. And she saw that and it didn't bother me. I didn't do this before. Two things worked: I WANTED to look and the second: I was horny. Yesterday I was horny and I used that energy to visualize how my interaction would be if I were interested in fucking. The same energy was used today for the looking part. I will do this tomorrow too. I must break this down. Eye contact is a must. I must project interest through body language and eye contact. I will do it tomorrow even if it will be frightening. It's Gunwitches method but I don't have an intention of talking right now. If an opprortunity arrises I will speak and then I will use all my knowledge and assets that I've developed to this day, just being my BEST SELF.
I got a great proof how my whole body can give me an energy injection. We were swimming for best time in the pool. And I swam really and I mean really quick. I prepared for the moment and my intention was: I want to swim so fast so to qualify to the university swimming tournament. That intention made me swim so fast that I was practically dead at the end and I couldn't move my legs. I swam quicker than this sports-alpha guy. He felt bad cause of it and I was the winner. My testosterone level rised and I felt great. That gave me confidence in social situations. I really gave a fuck about what people thought and I was in my own world.

One thing I learned from a wierd guy that interrupted me on the street:
He approached me, I didn't see him coming. He asked me a question, I looked shocked at him and then he said "Sorry" and smiled. I instantly thought I want to answer his question as best as I can, as I was thinking he asked the question again and I answered. This is a great technique from a natural. I used it yesterday and works great and is very natural for me too!

Another thing I want to train: frames in interactions with people that are working, shops, clerks etc. Get in a frame and become an actor. Let's see how this works!