From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Intention

I was working in my dedicated time today. I did nothing. I made the strongest intention ever for today. I had a line rehearsed for usage. And I just couldn't do it on anyone. I was trying to do it in a mall. I never really approached anybody in a mall before, that was probably why I couldn't do anything. But later I tried to do a bus stop approach and I failed to do so too. I didn't even believe I could do it.
The thing I learned today most is that something clicks in chicks heads when the sun comes out. Today it was cloudy and then later the sun came out. When it came out I saw girls from everywhere looking at me and smiling. But didn't say nothing to them which really made me angry.
3 weeks in a row I am returning at Wednesday on the same bus and there is always a girl that either I'm in love with or gives me 100% IOI. Today there was this girl but I failed to approach her because there wasn't a big chance to get through the crowd. The logistics kinda failed. The interesting part is that I really felt confident about this and I was feeling that "this is it" and I was really calm and knew that I would approach and talk to this girl. Unfortunately I got out earlier and never found out how I would react to this situation. The #1 reason I am failing
is because I am not warmed up. Style says that every night he starts from zero. He is at the same point as me when it comes to fear. So the thing I have to learn is how to overcome this fear and how to spontaneously do warm-up sets. I'm intending to approach girls tomorrow. I did some EMOFree for the first time in months and a meditation to focus myself on my goal. If I get distracted tomorrow I must focus on my intention and nothing more. Accept the fears and realize that they are irrelevent to the current situation. Proceed with what I want to do. And for gods sake, give some humour to this, I am not perfect and this is really funny stuff what I'm doing. Imagne the worst case scenario and laugh at it.


Decisions.
In order to make my decision about women and dating work I need to apply these rules to it:
1. What do you want?
2. Do whatever it takes to achieve your goal.
3. Realize the up-side and DOWN-SIDE of your goal and accept them.
4. Realize the bad things you get from not doing your goal and remaining in your current patterns which are made because of bad values
5. Do it just because (do it because it is a part of your identity)