From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, April 21, 2006

Relaxed

Wow long day. I wanted to do 6 approaches I did 4 or 5. I was asking for the time. I didn't do any major breakthroughs because I wanted to do conversations but one thing gives me a lot of confidence. I did approaches with sexually attractive girls and I was totally comfortable. And they catched in the vibe, if I wanted to I could continue the conversation. It's great to know that it is totally comfortable to talk to a stranger for me now. It is not comfortable to carry on a conversation but an opener is.
I met with my friends today. I haven't seen them in a long time. I arranged the meeting. I tested a sales theory about assuming the sale. I gathered everyone just assuming they would come. I talked with everybody the same way as if it was already done and I just tweaked the time and place to meet. It worked great and we had a great time. I was totally in a good mood and I really see the progress in my social development. One thing: I had no fear of talking with my friends, I didn't talk much because I didn't have the material. If something came into my mind I would speak it and I was really comfortable even when I forgot what to say. This is a big thing. So now I see I just need to prepare and remember things to say before a meeting,

The time has come to join the sosuave bootcamp made by Shezzler. I'll join it and start working monday. I'm ready for making the approaches and even for making dates. This is the time.


Johnnie:
Be comfortable with who you are and drive the interaction where you want it to go.
You want the person to be real. So don't smile, approve, change your frame until the person responds with something you find is real for you.