From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Warmups

The real purpose of planning is simply so that you remain convinced that a possible path exists.

I will train calibration. Part of it will be to get into situations that cause fear. Not speaking but just being around an attractive girl or girls and looking at them and smiling.

I was training maing a warm-up a habit today. I pretty much did it. 2 out of 3 approaches + 1 guy approached me becuase he wanted something. I'm listening to Wayne Dyer Cd's and I'm feeling really really great. I feel very confident everywhere I go. The only time I get self-consious is around attractive girls. I need to break this fear and jump into it. Not necessarily talk but just silently acknowledge my existence around them andget comfortable with the fear. Speaking will be MUCH easier when I'm not self-consious. I discovered how to maintain talk with a stranger. This isn't anything new I knew about it but I checked it today. First prepare what you want to say and what is the overall goal of your speech then when you approach you must think you WANT TO TALK TO THIS PERSON. Once that is the only thing your consious mind is occupied with the brain comes up with stuff to say. Also I delt with fear by rationalizing it today.