From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, September 25, 2006

In the head

FUN is my only goal. Expectations leads to pain.
Turn every experience into an adventure.

Great advice from MM Forum:
"Let her know that you are pleased to see her - remember - every emotion you want from her begins with you.
You are the leader, you are the man. Never forget it!"


=============

Everything is in my head. I completely turned around my thinking of a situation in a couple hours. Mostly through reading which changed my beliefs about the subject.
I've replaced a feeling of despair with a feeling of hope. This is what I did a year ago after reading Double Your Dating. New insights give a feeling of hope and a decision to try them out is extremely motivating and makes you feel good. I will keep this emotion.