From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update

Just a small update to remind myself what has been going on. Acually I don't write a lot about my problems lately because there haven't been any. I have been really enjoying myself. As I've written a couple months ago:

"All social problems come from trying to be somebody else."

Which is just paraphrasing "be yourself". But it has gotten a lot of meaning to me lately. There is nothing realy I need to learn, I am complete. There is just baggage that I need to drop. I'm willing to drop everything now. I have been playing around with doyletics and sedona lately. Also I'll be testing some new ideas from a Hypnosis book by Rossi.

The thing that worries me on a logical level is that I have let go of any goals that I had. I don't really care about success. I wonder if letting go of emotions will help me achieve my goals. I am willing to sacrifice my well-being for achieving my goals.