From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, September 29, 2006

Juggler method

A guys mistake in LTR. He was losing his frame:

http://www.mysterymethod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21726
"I relied exclusively on my girlfriend for validation.
Without anymore validation coming in from other women, I started to slowly rely on my girlfriend for my validation… Exclusively."

I need to meet other women.




-=======================

Juggler's Seduction School MP3 breakdown


Don't drink alcohol (diet coke, water on the rocks)

Anxiety is built on time - just go and talk to the first person that looks friendly

Have an open mind - build attraction, don't seek it

Juggler:

Friendly, I like meeting people vibe
"Hi, you look interesting so I've decided to come sit next to you, what's your name"

"So what is it like living in London?"

Statement showing that you're really interested + question.

"Since I love meeting new people you've got to tell me everything about yourself"

Have something to say about every topic that comes up. Try to pick out stuff from her, be genuinly interested in the topic.

"What got you into riding horses?"

Show that you're impressed. Make them feel good.
"How does it feel being on top of a 2 ton beast? I would be totally scared"

"So who are you with here?"

"I thought your boyfriend would come and beat me up because I'm hitting on you or something..."

"Really? You're an adventure girl."

Disqualify yourself.

"I can climb like a meter."

"How do you feel about american guys?"

"Where have you travelled?"

"So can you teach me how to rock climb?"

"How do you call a..."


Johnny

"Hey listen we should go grab a drink ... but only if you pay"

"That's so rude" response -> "If my mom heard me saying that she would upset too"

"I buy a drink for you, you buy a drink for me and we'll surprise each other"
"You gotta surprise me"

"So what were we talking about?"

"You never told me what is your passion?"

"Hang around with friends..."

"That's actually really cool. I miss my friends in ..."

"What do you do for a living?"

"What do you study?"

"I actually remember the first day before school I was really nervous."

"What else do you wanna talk about?"

"I love talking to my friends, what are you guys talking about?"

"What's your relationship situation?"

Innuendos indicating that she is hitting on you.
"Don't be pressumptious"

"What's the guy of your interest?"

"By looking you deep into your eyes, I have to say you're the least attractive girl I've ever met"

"You're dirty, I like that... not that much though"

"How do you and your friend know each other?"

"Where's your favourite place to travel?"

[A lot of good looking men down there] "I would fit in horribly then I guess"

"Now you're making me want to go to France, I don't know why?"

"I knew that would happen, I would give you a compliment, you would get a big head, and then I would regret dong it"

"So we should go to France"
"Together?"
"No not together, separetaly"
"I ment serendipitisly we would run into each other"
"You're so forward"
"Yeah whatever"

"Put in your phone number ... so you don't forget our plans for France"


Juggler:

Be a bit rude, like a friend.

"How do you guys all know each other? Is that your girlfriend ... no? Good I'm gonna hit on her, I'm gonna put my moves on her"

What kind of woman do you like?

"Tell me a joke"
"OK I'll tell the first joke ... now it's yor turn"
"I love women that make me laugh, I find that very sexy"

"So what's the most exciting thing you've done today?"

-- mine "What age are kids the cutest?"

"Tell me something else that is interesting"
"Because I'm lazy"
"Who you here with?"
"I'm gonna go meet your friends and convince them to buy me a drink"

"Do you chat up random women?"
"Only the cute ones"
"But don't get a big head though"
"What is your relationship situation?"
"Friends warn me about single girls, she's single? She must psychotic"

"Ask me a question"

"We made out last week, I can't believe you can't remember"

"Where are you from?"
"I can't tell you, I have to show you"

"Put out your hand"

"I don't think you're friendly, I think you're sexy"

"I pay for the... if you pay for the..."