From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, September 29, 2006

You just need to unlearn

What if there was nothing to learn?

What if I could just be myself?

.
.
.

I was watching Conan O'Brain this night and was observing him talking to people. I thought "Hey I can do that" and I realized have been excellent all my life. I have had a great conversational style all my life. I have somehow lost it now. I always flirted with women in a specific way, being a goof ball, acting dumb. Now that I look back at it I see that women were attracted to my personality when I did that. What if I could just do that. Make a method out of it. Just go up to women and be that guy, have that old funny style and then progress things further with the new knowledge.
I am slowly starting to realize that I really need to unlearn stuff. There is just stuff that I need to throw out of me. If I could just walk up to girls and be assertive in my interaction and lead it to where I want I could do whatever I'd want to. Just be myself.
I need to sarge random girls and just start talking, develop my game naturally. Tap into that frame of mind when going out.