From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome

Juggler:
Anti-Desperate Defense not Anti-Slut
This is how you explain women!!! Juggler is a genius.

"I think that the way you describe your poetry is sexy. You better stop that cause you're turning me on."


Always do YOUR best.
If I know I did my best at the moment I won't be caught in negative thought. Fight negative thinking!

Sedona: Welcome every emotion.
I did some Sedona techniques yesterday and I made a change in me. I've been welcoming every emotion and I feel great. I haven't been more productive because of it but I feel better.
This is the thing I always wonder about which makes me quit techniques like this. If I fully accept myself will I change? I will experiment with this. For now I will welcome all feelings and just live happily and after some time (weeks) I will evaluate if I made progress in my recent goal (becoming talkative).

-----------------

I read the previous post and I realized it wasn't that bad as I wrote about it. I was writing that while in a bad mood. I'm in a good mood now so I remember something different. Interesting.

It's all about my state.