From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, July 24, 2006

All is in me

I went out yesterday. I felt OK but I chose not to do the approaches, there was a faggy reason for it but OK. I got it planned on Monday.
Here's some material to prove my point from the preious post:

"Instead of working on CONFIDENCE, try working on CONTROL. Find what it is in your life that you are NOT in CONTROL of, and fix it. When you see that girl, realze that if you are NOT IN CONTROL, that perfect women could be gone forever."

"When you lack flow, you CLING to this dream… “Im not ready for this yet.. My confidence is too low. I must wait and later this will be easy.”
But its just a dream. Flow doesnt come from a thing inside you. Inner game/confidence doesnt exist. Flow comes from actions alone.
Next time you feel insecure, you will remember what I told you:

-you lack nothing inside you. You are FINE.
-all you lack is a little FLOW and this is perfectly normal and OK.
-flow comes from actions alone.
"

Enough... reading has to end for this. I will do it now. That's all. All in me.

---

"Getting blown-out is FUN!"
This is the attitude I want for this. It will bring more emotional experiences.