From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Reciprocate

Juggler:

"Appearing confident is not about expressing confidence. It
is about confidently expressing everything."

"Handling women is a balancing act. You can't let her show
interest without reciprocating or she will catch herself, feel
desperate and renege. Showing corresponding interest in her
locks her commitment in. Match it or lose it."
This is why cocky didn't work for women approaching me.

--------

I went out today to meet my friends. With the proper body language and
tonality I can be the center of attention and drive the interaction. I'm like
a talk show host. This works especially in the beginning, later I tend to
forget and just do what I enjoy most. I show no neediness in the social
situation. This works like magic. I had to regain my state when I was going
to the meeting. I wasn't feeling good then. I used the usual techniques from
my notepad. Also R1 from Gunwitch and Attention wich is the best.
Later we went to a club. I have no trouble being interested in a girl and dancing in front of them. I still am terrifyed to grab them by the hand. I will do this someday.