From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, July 21, 2006

Solution

I think I have the shyness broken down. I have a WAY of dealing with it. Today I really realized I have a different problem with girls. I feel now really comfortable around them and I can look at them and stuff but... it doesn't make any sense to do it because... I'm not really interested in them.
To explain this state better I want to say that: I am attracted to them, I see their beauty and sexiness, I even see them with me having a good time, I even feel confident about my ability to get them but... I even am horny in the last 2 days, like hell... but... I just don't approach them because I don't have a real reason for it? Why is that?
I hope to get an answer for this and deal with. I might meditate about it today. It might be because I have never really felt the pleasure of being with a woman, it is all imaginative so my brain doesn't really associate a girl with pleasure. So a solution to this might be to force myself to do an approach and see how great it is. Or...