From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, July 02, 2006

First... nothing?

I got my first approach in a club. I got my first number from a girl.
The thing that is really interesting is that it is nothing. It's no big deal. It's like breathing, it's just comfortable.
I was in a happy mood all day. I worked out, I went running. I trained my voice, did a lot of talking. Then when I met with my friends I was really alpha with them and I lead the whole interaction towards fun. In the club I had major fears. I had to really wait for a specific moment to go up to 2 girls and tell them a line from DYD Marie Interview. That's all I did with them. A major improvement in my game is dancing in front of girls. I still didn't grab them but I do a lot of eye contact and smiling. The chick I got the number from approached me first. I decided to drop cocky&funny for today and it worked. I was just flirty. That was our interaction. We just flirted, I didn't have any romantic interest in her. I generally told her to write down her number. She said she has a boyfriend so I told her we can hang out at some party and she gave me the number without hesitation.
My overall mindset/goal for today was dissociation. As I'm writing this I am totally disassociated. The whole night was a process towards this. Intention for mindset works. Use it.


------------------------------

Talk about stuff what state you are in. It is the easiest.

------------------------------

Motivation to talk comes from wanting to dominate the frame.
The best frame comes from being yourself. It is a feeling.


-----
Stylelife challenge task 2

a. One or two sentences describing how you believe other people currently perceive you.

Quiet. Not manly enough.

b. One or two sentences describing how you'd ideally like to be perceived by others.

Outgoing, MAN.

c. Three of your behaviors or characteristics that you would like to get rid of.

Shyness, need of approval, social fears (fear of social loss).

d. Three new behaviors or characteristics that you would like to adapt.

Talkative. Fearless. Social frame dominance.


-------------------

Alexander technique!
Head is heavy and affects back compressing.
http://www.stylelife.com/archive/2006_07_02_archive.html
Feel Style!