From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, July 14, 2006

If you are the same in every moment...

I asked for the time once more in the coffee shop. I chickened out on 1 set but then asked another one in a totally cool manner. I will continure this. Later on I tried using my Hi method which is to get into the friendly drunk guy state. I managed to do it. I felt really stoned, I gave a shit about everything but that didn't make me approach. Actually nothing did it. I pondered about this and I realized I don't have any good reason to approach. It was a revelation. And then I thought that 'a guy that does approaches' is just not me. If something is not me it needs effort. If it is me, I can do it just like that. So in order to approach girls constantly I need to develop myself into that kind of guy. It is time consuming and it is possible. I
proved it by changing myself to this point. So I will continue using my imagination for this. I read in "Think and grow rich" about the Invisible Councellors. I will use this idea in my nightly meditation. They will include people like David DeAngelo, Mystery, Style, PJE. Of course this isn't anything new, if I recall that's what I've been doing during the last year.
These people come into my mind all the time. But I will now focus on this in a habit. I think this is the best way for change.