From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ball of emotion (2 days late)

Fear into charisma.

Beliefs and thoughts create energy.
We have a belief on our logical brain and then we assign a symbol of the energy to get it to the emotional brain. Then you get it into the body, then to breathing.
It's not enough to form a linguistic belief. Symbology, energy, breath.

1. Never take a woman's first response as written in stone. It's just a response of where she is at the moment.
2. Anything she gives you is just a toy for you to play with.
3. They can do whatever they want, I control where my energy goes.


Your intent must be most important. You just see intents of other people, not get into them.

Beliefs:

A. I believe I can learn everything.
B. Inside of me is the set of resources and abilities that is greater than any challenge in the external world.
C. Anything that comes up is coming to be handled, healed, learned from and released.

When you're thinking about how you fucked something up you are rehearsing the same behaviour!


---------------------

I was doing Style's telephone excercise today. I must do this more often. I can't call a girl and talk like now! First of all I must speak loudly and confidently and slowly. No matter if they hear you or not, that is all they think of you. So control the voice in a relaxed maner. Second thing: always say "I'm XXXX" in the beginning to establish some rapport. Use the vacuum. I did like Juggler, after the 3rd call, and it works great. It's so powerful and funny.
I realized today that lack of my social skills is because of fear of loss. Throughout my life I didn't accept the way I am, the way I am percieved socially so I didn't go out with the intent of learning this stuff. If I ACCEPT how I interact with people TODAY I will go out and train neverminding the awkwardness of my interactions.