From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, February 06, 2006

Back

I recovered from sickness and was out on the streets again. I felt really confident and I had a very high "I give a fuck" attitude. To the point that I didn't bother talking to anyone, altohugh I had opportunities with nice girls. However I spoke to the lecturer during an exam exactly how I wanted to. Although I fucked up the exam I felt really good because I did courage and that gave me extra points of confidence. That's all there is to it. Do any kind of courage during the day and you'll get confidence. If you fail to do the right thing even or especially on minimal moments you'll feel more and more down. So everytime you feel like this is what I am supposed to do I - do it without thinking.