From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Evolution of lust

I talked with a friend about the mating mind of human beings. He is reading a book about it and we had a great conversation about the topic of why women pick men and vice versa. This is really something fun to talk about and I've come up with really funny pick up lines.
I trained a lot in speaking what I have in mind and it payed off. I had a beer and I was completely relaxed and I talked the way I would talk to myself. Pretty much, not ideal but I'm on the right road.
Also I am completely relaxed to say funny stuff to a cashier girl. I finally can do this. Now I have different problems about this. I get a smile, that's good but they don't respond. Either they don't feel like it, they get intimidated by me or something else. It might be because I come across as this big guy with lots of hair and a beard. My masculinity might be frightening. Which isn't a bad thing because I'm miles across the enemy lines in this case. I'm just focusing on not giving
away my power to anyone. I always had a problem with giving away my power to strangers especially shop people. I noticed that I never have a problem with coming from a higher status place when they say hello first. I wait for them, I'll stare
them down if they don't talk first. If I could a get a girl to say something to me first I would win the prize easily.