From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

High energy

I have very high energy around me. It seems to affect everyone around me. The key is as Wayne Dyer teaches: positive thoughts attract good things in life. It's a concept of Jungs - 'synchronicity'. Nobody knows how this works, but it is there, just trust it and higher energy levels will come naturally to you.
I was cocky and funny with a girlfriend today. Maybe too cocky, it didn't seem to matter for her, she likes me anyway, also it seemed to impress my guyfriends which was amusing.
I can't get myself to cold approach, I can't see the perfect opportunity. This is a terrible mistake. I think I need to find a perfect opener or conversation topic. I keep thinking I don't have anything to say. I must get rid of this state because it is bullshit. I have decided that I must train approaching, conversations will come later. I won't have a conversation if I don't approach. So I will find an opener that will suit me and use it until I get comfortable with it. That is my only focus, to deliver it. Nothing else.