From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trust the gut

Opening doors for girls is good. They talk to you first (thank you). But I must respond, it's so simple.

Wayne Dyer: Always visualize positively. Negative thoughts are causes of negative emotions. Create high energy by thoughts. It really works, I can nearly touch this energy that is sparking between me and people I noticed today.
Don't lie. Lying creates negative or neutral feedback in your muscles. Only true intention creates positive energy.

Trust your gut: this seems more and more a universal rule. Today I was considering to say something and I consciously felt my gut to see if this is the moment and it said yes and I did it and it worked great!

---
Today I was testing eye contact - If a girl looks down = she likes you. I had some fun with this. It gets you in the perfect mind frame.