From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, February 27, 2006

Authoritah

DON'T DO OR THINK ANYTHING THAT CAUSES NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.
If I master this, I will become individuated. I will achieve my life goal.

I got some kino from a girl friend today. All I had to do is make fun of another guy in the right moment when she noticed the same thing as I. This probably means something for a girl, like a deep connection.

I've got to nail down the sexual look. I need to maintain eye contact and make it obvious that I'm interested. I don't need to talk to them now I can just run away afterwards. If anything happens I've got my 3 openers and conversation topics ready.

So, tomorrow every girl I find attractive and that isn't or won't be related to me in any way in the future I make eye contact to create tension.

When thinking of witty openers, thinking in a frame might help. Like think what advice you can give or play a character, like an authority. When a girl sits down next to you in a bus say: "That's my reserved seat!".