From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, February 10, 2006

Keep talking

In order to have a meaningful conversation you must have an unmeaningful one first. I realized this when I was thinking about something. At first you can't even have a good convo with yourself, you have to warm up. Just talk about anything and force yourself to do it. Even say stuff that is just mechanic, everything will help.
So, I allow myself to have an umeaningful conversation. I allow myself to talk rubbish. I allow myself to talk about plain things. I allow myself to have awkward conversations. I allow myself not to express myself perfectly.

"
Warm Up Sets
This is hands down the best way to warm up. If you do nothing else DO THIS. Practice your conversation skills on everyone you meet. Open UGs just for the hell of it! Simply say hello and see how many people you can pull into a mini-convo. I notice that the days I am the most out-going with everyone, I find that girls approach ME. It's like you are building a storehouse of confidence when you meet people, and in the process you develop this attractive and open aura about you. It's hard to describe, you have to try this and experience it for yourself. On your way to the pub/club/etc. talk to as many people as you can. Flirt like crazy with lots of girls just for practice. It makes a huge difference!
"
It's about energy. People gather around people that emit energy. Energy is simply something you offer, like the things you are saying. The more you talk, the more interesting it is, the more emotional impact it has the more people with gather to
you.