From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rush

Think of what you can give, not what you can get.

Interview with Craig:
Always make an emotional impact on people. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad. If it is bad you will make them want you to want to like them, which is great. They must earn it. All alpha-males don't focus on you right away, if you ask them a question they will do whatever they are doing and they will have to repeat.
It's all a status game. When making a handshake establish dominance. Look right in the eyes and then turn around and get laid back.

I forget to read the paper with my daily tasks. I must bring it to attention atleast a couple times a day.

False belief: that I am bad at conversations.
-> Guess what? I am a great conversationalist! That is why I made many friends and that is why people like me. Not because I acted like a approval seeking pussy around them but because they have fun talking to me!
I expand my conversation circle every day after I made a commitment to do it. It's going OK, just keep progressing.

Getting selfconscious is just a mind-frame. I got in the trap today. If you want to go into the selfconscious frame just catch yourself doing it and reframe it to fun or open person or I give a fuck frame.

I sat across this beatifully eyed girl in the bus today. I was terrified to look her deep in the eyes. Just the usual pretending I'm not interested. I was really scared about this and I got an adrenaline rush from it. It really felt great and I felt this emotional bond with her because I was trying to look at her. Really strange stuff. The good thing out of this experience is that, this fear is really fun, it's a rush. This what I'm really seeking in girls, I want adrenaline from them!