From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What I like

I had problems with relating and doing follow-up stories to someones because I was struggling to remember a story of mine. Well if it didn't work it is time to change the tactic. It much better fits my personality to say what:
a) what is important for me
b) what I like
c) I look forward to
d) I find this interesting or funny
This gives me a ton of stuff to talk about because I am more a creative person then one that has memory for stories.

I spoke to a woman in a bus sitting next to me when there was a good moment. I didn't think about it just did it. I realized afterwards that I could make an emotional impact on her easily. But then I realized that I didn't want to. I will talk more and stuff to talk about will come to my head easily if I have the intention. So the next time I will make an intention of making a longer conversation and making an emotional impact on anyone.

I was staring at this girl and she looked at me and did a cross sign with her hands. I thought why is she praying to me, well it's obvious but... and then I realized there is a church behind me.

The following applies to girls that mean something to me, or that I think would mean to me, that I care about. I don't want to be embarassed by showing her that I'm interested in her. I also don't want her to be embarassed by the situation. This comes from me thinking that I am not worthy her. This is bullshit in my head. There is nothing wrong with showing your interest as long as it makes sense (Johnny from Charisma Sciences). So don't worship her unless there is something great about her. If you don't know her there is no need to be embarassed because she might not be good for you. Always approach with curiosity and I am the prize mind frame, it will work on so many levels without having to analyze stuff like embarassment etc...

Tip: double gaze. Look at someone then turn away, then look back fast as if you know him/her.