From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, March 26, 2006

MySpace 1

I ended the first stage of my MySpace project:
Goal: see how girls respond from my country
General attitude - write whatever comes into my mind. Usually it is playful, honest and is just me. I wrote whatever amused me. It's a great description of this stage - I generally wrote mostly what gave me a loud laugh. I had a good time with this.
Now I'm up to stage 2:
Goal: see how willing girls are to give their phone number
Open with something honest and playful, if not use something canned or what worked before.

I did a classic sitting Zen meditation today. It is Dark Zen for the record. I can really easilly tap into this Universal Mind or whatever is happening here, probably because of my experience with autohypnosis. I'm definitely going to practice this. 20 minutes in the morning and evening. Also there is a Zen meditation (I can't recall the name write now, it is in Pali language) that lets you get out of the loops you get in thinking. I'm going to use it whenever I feel I am overthinking. Basically it tells you to just observe what is happening in your consciousness.

I'm refactoring my life btw. I'm starting to eat only when I'm hungry. I'm going to sleep only when I feel I'm going to sleep within 5-10 minutes. I get up at 9:00AM everyday.