From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Out of the head

I got really out of my head today. We were making a project with guys from my university group. It was really a blast, LOTS of laughs. I have the best time when we are doing stuff not talking. That is what I should intend to do with girls, do stuff with them instead of relying on the conversation (it always worked for me as far as I remember). If I speak about the university I got a nice conversation topic: I don't know what I'm doing there, I sometimes think I just go there to have fun (and talk about how stupid people are and how funny it is to be one of them).

I still haven't done the eye contact thing. As always I'm looking for the perfect moment. It's not gonna come and even if it comes I'm gonna chicken out. I have to do it with whoever comes in the line of sight after I make the commitment to do it now.
I think I changed my beliefs on bothering people with my talk. I used the museum of old beliefs technique and used hypnosis for gaining confidence. I didn't experience problems so it probably works.