From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, March 17, 2006

In dreams

I'm learning to accept all my fears, Zen style. Yesterday I started doing this.
First lesson: always be honest with yourself. I was in a bookstore, I didn't really want to go to a specific area but I thought there would be chicks there so I pretended I'm interested in books. When there were girls there and they looked at me I felt terribly ashame. If I were going there with the intention of meeting new girlfriends I would just smile and start a conversation.

I'm really into the solipsism idea now. If I would act like "reality" was a lucid dream I would live my life the way I want it to be. I dreamed today of a perfect interaction with a girl. It was some kind of party, and there was tension between this girl and me. I felt she was attracted to me, so I was cocky & funny with her. I was also AMOGing a guy in the dream but it felt bad and didn't have an affect on my target so I dropped it and we started listening to music on the headphones together (the other guy helped me do this!). And she was cuddling to me and overall it felt great, wow. Then I was going to ask for the number but somehow I was feeling doubt for the first time in this dream and I hesitated. So I woke up and nothing happened. Great metaphor.