From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, March 31, 2006

Statement!

Juggler:
Statements make the strongest openers. "I like..." for example is something he uses.
A physical break is to stand near her but look at something other than her and when you see that she perks up and looks at you, open her.
The stronger your presence the more comfortable women feel around you.

Report from my dedicated work: I'm making progress. I can see it. A couple months ago I had to repeat my first sentence to people when I approached them because they were like what? Now nothing like this happens and they all are friendly if I approach in a confident manner. Also there is a lot less to think about. Now I just feel fear and either do it or not. Not a lot of thinking, good. There was just one old bag that wasn't friendly. I said excuse me to her and didn't wait for her to commit to the engagement. Also I approached her from the side. Lesson learned. I made two questions work with a dude. And most of all I made a statement. This was the hardest thing ever. It might seem easy for someone reading it but try making a statement to a total stranger. Questions are easy because that's what strangers are supposed to do ask questions or nothing at all. Making a statement is starting a conversation from a position of value. You have to have the guts and confidence to do it. I think I tried for an hour or more until I found a spot near a kiosk where I said to myself I'm not leaving here until I make a statement. I was watching the
DVD's on showcase praying to make a statement about me liking one of the DVD's and a girl stepped next to me. She was 1 meter away from me and it felt awkward to comment on anything. So I sat down and a guy walked in looking at the showcase. I wasn't positioned well and it felt awkward again. So I calibrated my position so that it was obvious that I had to comment on something when there is someone watching the showcase. A guy stepped literaly in front of my face and I did it. After that I just ran and felt like I was in heaven. Making statements is definitely THE thing to start conversations. You have nothing to lose but it takes some thought and guts. I will train them constantly during the next week.

Having the perma-smile is just a miracle. This is one of those things that you have to experience yourself to believe it works. For the last 6-7 months I was searching for ways to have longer eye contact with a girl. I found a solution:
Have the perma-smile.
Look around and be concentrated on anything at your surroundings, this must be genuine and you can't see the girl.
When you feel she is walking pass you and staring at you look at her. She will smile/blush/look down. Keep looking at her and she will return the look.

Also I created a mind-hack today:
First remember your dreams involving girls. Make a conscious decision to remember your dreams and remember all the great feelings you have during interactions with your dream girls.
For example I had a dream last night kissing a girl. As far as I'm concerned it is as real as everything, it felt like that and that is all that counts. Now when you see a girl and you are terrified to look at her remind yourself of the dreamgirl and say "I kissed you today" or "I fucked you today" while now focusing on the realgirl, the blockage is released and you are free to look.