From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Opposite

When I left home I was feeling down, physically mainly because I didn't sleep well. I have to keep my window open if I sleep more than 7 hours or switch to polyphasic sleep. Now, I bashed myself for feeling down because I wanted to realise my commitment. Then I realised that I was bashing myself so I switched my thinking to how great I am. Then I thought about the patterns/loops that I'm in all my life so I decided I'm going to do THE OPPOSITE of everything. And I started doing this, suddenly I felt really great. I started projecting this male energy. I noticed a pair of really hot legs. I started staring at her ass and smiling. Nobody around me did that although she was bending over and it was a great view. It felt great. I really projected a lot of energy because I got a really nice smile from a girl. When I was returning home I felt anxious because I wanted to meet a girl today. I started talking to myself with this low, manly voice. I was starting to feel real confident. Soon it turned out that this voice is another personality. His name is Migel. He wanted to take control over me. I know he is the kind of guy that is unstoppable with women. He knows what to do and I need to give him full control when I'm seeking for girls. He is totally confident, integrated, suave and has beatiful green eyes that he hypnotizes women with. This is no joke, something switched in me although I didn't let it work fully as I describe later. So, I saw another proof today that the POWER OF INTENTION works. I wanted to meet a girl and right next to me stood a really beatiful girl reading a book. It was a perfect opprotunity. She looked at me, twice. I got the signal, I got the girl, I have something to talk about. This happened to me many
times and I always chickened out. This time I had Migel in control and... I chickened out. Migel was really angry with me because I interfered him. I kept consiously thinking about negative stuff and I immobilized him, although he knew exactly what to do and what the outcome would be. I need to trust him. When in the field I need to switch my personality to Migel and let him do the work. Do whatever it takes to hide the wussy me and don't let it interfer. If I fully become Migel it will be simple. I want this to happen.
I've always felt I have two personalities. Today I got a proof of it. This isn't an illness. All people have multiple personalties they just hide them or don't let them come out. Migel is really my masculine core. The man I want to be. He doesn't have some positives of my usual self (Jung: poetic, magician, he is a king warrior) but when I want to meet girls my usual self does nothing. For Migel it's natural because all he wants is to get laid.
I'll use hypnosis today to connect more with this masculine core and make it switch on whenever I feel AWARE of a NICE GIRL.