From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The universe itself, keeps on expanding and expanding

I've been pretty much programming my unconscious mind for the last days with hypnosis. Yesterday I made a belief change technique once more + overcoming fear with NLP for the situation described in the last post. I didn't have any opportunities today. I tried to seek them out, I went to a McDonalds I never went before, just to brake my pattern when I'm coming home. Tomorrow I will actively seek eye contact. I want to place myself in a position with a girl to see how my fear level is. Then I will initiate eye contact or conversation just for the fun of it.

Juggler method:
1. Question to get information
2. Reward with smile, enthusiam and interest
3. Open ended question about however the person just responded.
4. Relate back with a story.
5. Repeat
"The main thing here that makes it all come together is genuine enthusiam."
"Get out of your head - your not THAT special."
I would add cocky and funny to this recepie because I don't like overly enthusiastic people because they are surely fake and annoying.
Hmm... one more belief to conquer? I'm annoying people?