From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Create your day

#1 rule of getting women - everyone is your enemy.
OK, maybe this is not the nuumber one rule but it is important as hell. Nobody, your family, friends strangers will help you in pick-up, they will only prevent you from success. After all it's a gene survival game. The most critical moments with girls in my life were times when my friends interrupted what I wanted to achieve. I must be confident to make them shut the fuck up and continue what I want to achieve. This does not mean that lets say your parents don't want you to succeed. They want to, but the fact is they have no clue how to help. The only time they are helping is when they don't know it.

I approached a group of girl friends today. It was the first group of people I talked to that day. I wasn't smooth, I was really nervous. It reminded me how much training I need. But also it isn't anything bad. Juggler wrote he has bad interactions until he warms up, even now when he is 36. The good part of all this was that I really felt detached from myself. I was just interpreting stuff that was happening to my body. It must be the Zen meditating.

I was thinking about Zen today and I realized that enlightenment must be connected to the quantum field theory. Definitely something to meditate about. It makes sense now why the crow is black and is not black.

I walked in a group of people on the bus stop today. I intended to talk to somebody there. There was a lot of people and I knew that I will speak to someone. At first I noticed a nicely dressed girl. I wanted to approach, I had a sexual thought and looked at who was standing near her. It was another girl. That was when I decided not to approach (fear). I asked something a woman standing later. The interaction went as I envisioned it in my mind. For good and for bad. For good because it was smooth, for bad because I didn't intend to make more conversation.
Tomorrow I'm dedicating 3-4 hours to approaching people. Until then...