From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, March 03, 2006

Intention

An excercise for increasing your masculine energy from Ross Jeffries works. I use it various situations and I always regain and maintain high energy.

I had this vibe with a cashier today. I liked her and I didn't freak out. She was nervous, great feeling. Although there are problems that I need to deal with:
1. I have no intention of continuing the talk
2. I think that I'm bothering people
3. I have little motivation for talking to people I don't care about
They are closely related and I need to deal with them.
Number 1 is due to years of bad programming. I tend to escape the conversation. I think of ways to end it instead of ways to extend it. After I end it millions of things come in to my head, brilliant things. They come to my head because I want to talk more, because I regret that I finished talking. I need to think about extending the conversation at real-time, know that I'm going to regret if I finish too early or I don't make an emotional impact. I've dealt with this with friends, so there will be no problem with dealing with it with strangers. I just need to make a conscious intention and never fall into the escape route.
Number 2 is a really bad belief. I can deal with it with the 3 second rule, I'll also try to make a belief-change technique on it so that it never enters my mind.
Number 3 is also a bad belief. I think I don't fully understand the importance of speaking to everybody I meet because I forget how great it is. Try to talk to everybody, challenge yourself to do it. Think that you want to fuck/kiss/touch/make laugh/laugh at this girl instead of "starting conversation".