From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, January 29, 2007

Accept how you are NOW

OK, she's 17. I was on the course, I went out on the break to try to chat up some dudes. I failed, I was afraid. So I went back and I stumbled upon her. A couple years ago this would be a situation where I would smile and walk pass by. Now I just naturally started talking with her. The convo wasn't so smooth, we were both nervous. She disqualified herself nearly immediately saying how old she is. Well I don't have any romantic interests in her now, she's just something fun that happened to me. The sexual tension between us is unbelievable, "the Office" style. She did some courage in front of me and got up in front of the class becoming the center of attention. I started staring at her and what I did to her was just unbelievable. She noticed me with the corner of her eye and just couldn't stop smiling. I could see how she wants to force herself to stop doing that. Then her hands started shaking. I feel so powerful, and yet I feel responsible and I led the situation and I feel great now. Very fun vibe between us, I'm glad I did this.I wanted to chat up some dudes, well I did that also later on.
The secret of my todays success is I believe these things:Yesterday I did the same hypno session as the day before and watched David X. I wrote 2 goals: fun talk with a stranger, fun talk with this girl. Accomplished. Writing the goal works wonders, if I believed in LoA I would say this was intention manifestation. I released about 3 emotions (this is something that always works and I always forget, except when I succeed). I constantly was FOCUSed and built in myself a positive state. Imagining yourself fucking her is so powerful, it makes you do stuff. All my life I believed in "love". Imagining my desire in the context of love got me nowhere. Thinking about fucking her just makes my body move. It's like you're thinking "love" - your body says: what? what's that?. If you're thinking of mounting her ass - your body says: oh that's what you want to do OK.


All is fine but here is the most important lesson.I fear of having an awkward encounter with a stranger, because I believe I will lose them because of it. I feel like I'm inadequate and unworthy if my first conversation isn't brilliant. I believe it has to be perfect. All my social actions in new environments are dictated by this. I must be sharp, everything is calculated. That is why I fear just talking. I hate to have a normal conversation. I realized this when I spoke to her. I deeply inside knew it was going to be like this. And here is the revelation: it's OK! It's OK to have an awkward conversation, you're strangers afterall! And you would have to be superhuman to act cool when dealing with this sort of sexual tension! And after that you are no longer 2 strangers, you have shared a moment, a moment of awkardness! THIS BRINGS YOU CLOSER! And that might not even be true, it may be awkard for you but not for her. Or it can be awkward for her and not for you, but you will relieved for doing it and later it will be good.Everything turned out great and I only gained. The belief of a perfect first conversation is false. The real power of doing this is ACCEPTANCE. Of course I discovered this a long time ago but of course I forget. If I accept that my first encounters will not be perfect and I will just do my best and accept that I may lose or may not lose this person is OK. I ACCEPT THAT. This is the only way of breaking comfort zones and the only way for personal growth. You can't battle fear by focusing on it. You must not try to convince yourself and battle the fear. It just gets stronger. You must find a backdoor. That backdoor is acceptance. Mystery is wrong. NLP is wrong. Everyone is wrong. You must bite fear in it's tail, don't let it face you! If you fear of getting rejected, just accept that you will be rejected and then try to do your best.


DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, JUST ACCEPT HOW YOU ARE NOW AND THEN DO YOUR BEST.