From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mastery

I feel like the master of my fate today.The staring at chicks and getting them to notice me works tremendously well. I don't think I've ever done something as succesful. What will be the next step? Maybe assuming rapport and just staring at them and then starting to say whatever?


-----------------
David X, Be relentless:
"Treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady.Cause that's reality"
-----------------


The absolute key to mastering anything: At every point appreciate and feel good about your current state.(this applies to bodybuilding and guitar in my life, I am progressing in these fields because I don't feel better than the state before, I am always enthusiastic about my current state as if it was the goal, however there always is the ultimate goal in the back of my head)