From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The myth of change

I always thought that I could change. Make a real change that would feel like an earthquake, my whole body would shake, some sort of black energy would escape from me and at the end I would be born again. This was my dream, my whole life. I have been seeking techniques and ways to do this. But guess what? This can't happen, because there is nothing to change.
At this moment I am exactly the way I wanted to be. My whole neural network structure has been carefully developed through all my life, if that would just change in 1 second then what a waste! That would not be efficient. There might occur something called a calamity as described by U.G. Krishnamurti. That is a biological change that happens to you "in spite" of your efforts to change.


So what do you do? What do you do?


Get yourself in a position of constant repetition of new material, people and ideas that you want to incorporate in yourself. I realized this after reading what PJE is doing now. The reason of my downfall at the end of the year was because I stopped really being interested in self-help stuff. I stopped believing a lot of ideas and because of that I wasn't exposed to ideas and beliefs of people that are succesful. For the last few days I have been feeling great and it is not because of my recent "success". As always when I reach my destination it is nothing. I feel great because I read a lot of forums, I visualize, I dream about my goals and I use hypnotic tapes. Now this is interesting, I think there is no effect on the subconcious mind from hypnosis tapes. I think the reason they work is because you have a constant exposure to the idea that you are great. The same if you read Tony Robbins or whatever guru. You just get the idea that you are almighty jammed into you all day long. If you don't do that, then you fall back to thinking that you are inadequate because you don't get any external support.


I went out today, my goal was to ask 5 attractive girls anything. I felt very confident and sexy in the beginning but I failed badly. I had the goal constantly in my mind but I was feeling worse and worse. Finally went off to read a book, after some hours I went out to try it again. No luck again. So I said to myself OK, just 1 person, not necessarily a girl, just 1 person, ask something. And then two girls appeared out of the corner with kebabs. I just had a moment of clarity and asked them where did they buy it. Wow it was good (not the kebabs the interaction). I tried making a technique out of this but it failed. Alwyas when I have success like this I try to make a technique out of it. NLP style. And always it fails, I cannot reproduce the state of mind I am in. For 1 and a half year I am trying to invent a technique that allows me to do stuff like this and nothing helps. Progress appears in time. Just as I wrote above. You can't change in a moment, only when you look back at your past you can see what has changed.



-------------------------------------------------

When you find yourself seeking approval what is the next action you can make? Ignore the person and go give approval to other people. She'll come back then seeking your approval.

This is fucken money, I rediscovered this thread, I want to read it everytime I get out:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=2d2c371d994802903d979cb0693f41c6&threadid=84806