From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

X mode

I listened to Hypnotica, then to my hypno tape. Then I watched Fight Club.

I came to the conclusion, that X Mode, this mode of empowerment is a state of
mind. A state of mind where you feel everything is possible. I get this
feeling after watching the Matrix or Fight Club. How to induce this state in
everyday life? Maybe just imagining it? What is happening when I'm watching
the movie? I'm just seeing somebody act like this, feeling what it feels, thinking
what they think. Everytime I go out interacting with people I must get into
this state of mind, a state of I give a fuck about your stupid society
programming, a state of stillness of time and overwelming possibilities, welcome to X mode.