From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Be relentless

Be relentless "David X"


"If you have the balls to fuck her, maybe your ball will fuck her."
Every women on this planet except your mother is a slut.
What are women looking for?

1. Feeling confident and good with the man

2. Strong man, mentally and physically

3. Feel safe with the man

4. Good sense of humour


"The ones you are having trouble getting into bed are the ones that realize you are having trouble"
"I don't give a fuck what they think"
"If I can't fuck you, what do I need you for?"
They don't want out because you give a shit why they want out.
"The best pick-up line is between your ears" -> What you're thinking
Think for yourself! They are wrong.
"You turn me on so much that the first night I would only hold you"
Agree. "You want only one thing! YES!"
I fuck them once in my mind and I'm ready to approach.


Rules:
I. WHO CARES WHAT THE SAY.
II. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE RELATIONSHIP


Honesty
Just say:"I don't want you to know that"
"Everytime you get in trouble, ask yourself Did I listen to what she said?"
She gives you the lines. Think on your feet. Only the right attitude can accomplish this.
I like myself. I don't do anything wrong.
Why do they call the lion, the king?