From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Give a fuck about what they think!

I went out with the intention of making a difference. That is showing myself that I'm looking at people. I first got out and just made eye contact then I forced myself to look at girls. The thing I do: move head along with the eyes (it's more frightening this way, more exposure) look at them all the time until they pass or give eye contact back .I did this a couple times although not without a struggle. I had to get rid of some massive and tricky excuses. Everything and I MEAN everything that comes up to you and says you can't do it is a lie and excuse. The excuses are very tricky and clever, they are disguised. Sit down and review everything until you feel good about the thing you are going to do then just do it. No excuses. I feel great because I did this today. I am slowly beginning to give a real fuck about what other people think. I see this as the root of all problems. I will never do anything PU related, no amount of learning, reading and even approaching will bring me anywhere I want if I am even the slightest concerned about what people THINK!!!

Slowing down time is a blast. This works, I just imagine a movie effect of slowing down time and remembering of not being reactive. Simply observing (attention J. Krishnamurti style).
Funny thing I thought about today: What will be my reaction if she says something to me? No reaction.

----------

Ranko: Excuses will block blood supply to my brain and I will not think. This is what happens when I have nothing to say. I am just not comfortable with the situation so my thinking is not clear. I must become comfortable, destroy all excuses. One way of doing this is to deliberately not say anything, just stare at a girl and notice, observe the tension inside of you. Become comfortable with that feeling.