From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Condom mission

I did Sharks condom mission today. I went out to checkout chicks. I was in a very good mood today. I watched David X earlier and focused on FOCUS my whole day. I went into the first venue to buy condoms, I searched the whole shop and didn't find them, I found them when I was leaving and chickened out to come back for them and buy them. So I was having excuses to go home and forget about it. I faught those excuses and went into another shop. I knew it wouldn't be a big deal, but I kept thinking about the mission and I was afraid to do it. I went into the shop, went for the condoms section, I was trying to not think the whole time, rationalizing and motivating myself. When I was about to go for them a woman in front of me grabbed a pack. I thought, wow. All the fear went away and I just got a pack for myself and bought as if buying apples.


After that I felt like the terminator using "3D cursor attention". Something I forgot about and which I rediscovered because of my interest in FOCUS. The 3d thing is fucken money. I believe it is conciosness itself travelling through space. You can directly affect and "touch" people with it. That's why people know they are stared at. It is powerful.