From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, January 08, 2007

Towards pleasure 2

I have commited myself to brainwash myself. For 30 days I will surround myself only with male and sexual archetypes. I begun a couple days ago.

What this includes:

- no music, tv or books that are AFC

- watch, read direct game stuff

- watch David X, Ranko

- go out and only focus on thinking sexually or not thinking at all

- listen to hypnosis tapes to remember my ideal self-image and to be confident

- discuss with people or on forums for the sake of maintaining your frame, never lose power!


I decided I am trying to approach girls for the last couple of months and it is going nowhere. I have to stop and try this brainwashing, see how it goes.

I went out today with the intention to speak to 3-4 people, strangers. I didn't feel like doing it. In fact I realized I can do it, but somehow I lost the point because I found something much more pleasurable. Somehow I was thinking about being David X and I got into his state of mind. Earlier I was sitting in a bus next to a pretty girl. I catched myself being afraid to look at her. I finally forced myself to do it but it was strange. So later on when I got into X mode I said to myself: what the fuck? I can't even look at her in a sexual way how am I supposed to speak to her? And what would the point even be? There is only one thing I want from her.
So I walked around just checking out girls. I think I did this the first time in my life. I was just checking out girls and trying to LET THEM SEE that I'm doing that. Extremely pleasurable experience, why didn't I think of this before? I did have this realization a couple months ago with eye contact. I named it TOWARDS PLEASURE. But of course I forgot about it. So I need to make it a habit, make missions that focus on 2 things, no fuck that, 1 thing:

- only think about the pleasure that you will get from this girl


Not thinking what she is thinking and not thinking what other people are thinking. This is something that needs training. I have to have this goal in front of me all the time until I start unconciously doing this. This is a totally new approach. I haven't seen anything like it in the community.