From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Be nice to yourself first

""I hope I really mess this up."
That is what I think when I am about to go talk with people.
...
I cannot really identify where I succeeded. However, I can certainly identify and, more importantly, learn from where I messed up."
Judson from Charismarts.com

I've been reading Sharks posts on mASF.It's all about defeating the excuses.What is your excuse?I had an interesting thought. If you defeat your excuses then you can be yourself, do whatever you want to do, be comfortable. The only way to do that is to face through those fears. If I have something to talk about, like a canned line, then I'm not really putting myself out there.
About confidence:"If you can't do this, take some time off pickup and go develop things in your life you are confident about and enjoy. "You have to be willing to fuck yourself before anyone else will!" J. Saviour"Results just flow by themselves when I am in a powerful mindset. I must not inderestiamte this anymore.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Be nice to yourself first.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-